Spacious 390 sq. ft. west facing rooms featuring a gas fireplace and views of Fairhaven’s working harbor with a partial view of Bellingham Bay and the San Juan Islands. Sliding doors lead to your own patio with two chairs from where you can enjoy spectacular sunsets. Choose between a comfortable king or two queen beds.
Spacious 390 sq. ft. room on the morning side of the Inn with views of historic downtown Fairhaven and the Village Green park. Choose between a comfortable king or two queen beds.
- One king bed or two queen beds
- Sofa-bed option for additional sleeping
- Writer’s desk with work light and comfortable chair
- Two club chairs and/or a sofa with a small table
- Optional down bedding, stacks of pillows and comforters
- In-room coffee/tea service tray
- Flat screen television
- Luxurious bathrobes
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary local phone calls
- Complimentary on-site guest parking
The Fairhaven Village Inn offers two Accessible guest rooms, one on each side of the Inn. The Harborside King Accessible room features a fireplace, balcony and views of Fairhaven's working harbor with a partial bay view. The Parkside Queen Accessible room has views of downtown Historic Fairhaven and the Village Green, it also includes a pull-out sofa bed for additional guest sleeping.
Both Accessible guest rooms are situated close to the elevator for easy access and each has a spacious bathroom with roll-in shower, grab bars for stability and a fold down shower seat.